Tuesday, October 25

Falling Off the Wagon

If it isn't abundantly clear by now, I've missed several days of my intended 31 Days to Building a Frugal, Functional [Real Food] Kitchen. Oops. Oh well.

Life has been a little busy and blogging ended up at the bottom of the To-Do List. (If you know me, you know I compulsively keep a multi-page to-do list.)

Hopefully over the next couple days I'll have a chance to post on some of the things that made me too busy to get to blogging last week, share some great new things that I've found recently and cover the best of the remaining ideas I'd intended to cover in wrapping up my Real Food themed month.

In the meantime, I would like to offer you the same reminder I'm giving myself today: it isn't even quite Halloween yet. We all know that life speeds up exponentially once November 1st hits - so make time THIS WEEK to enjoy the beauty of fall!

(Need some ideas? Check out this adorable Fall Bucket List from Katie @ Loves of Life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment