Monday, October 15

Menu Idea Monday: Paleo Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Have you ever been to the Paleo Parents blog? I found it rather by accident, but it's great. Very honest, very practical and full of yummy recipes - even if you are a starch based life form like myself and unlikely to survive on Paleo alone.

I recently tried a delectable recipe by them for a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I used to love Hot Caramel Apples and seasonal lattes, but it's hard to get good coffee out anywhere around here. (I've actually had to explain to people how to use their espresso machines.) Between that and a growing gastric intolerance for commercial milk, I've been increasingly inspired to find good recipes for making indulgent drinks at home.

This fit the bill! Simple and made only of real foods, it was delicious and tasted like all that is good about Fall. I used regular raw milk instead of coconut milk and threw in a tablespoon or two of homemade caramel sauce - it was amazing!

Hop over to the Paleo Parents site and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment