Monday, July 9

Menu Idea Monday: Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas

Photo from Eating Well, of course!
It's summer, and that generally calls for lighter meals than I usually make. I was on the prowl for something different when I found these Turkey & Balsamic Onion Quesadillas over at Eating Well.

Opinion:
These were fast, easy and delicious. Definitely a keeper!

My Modifications:
I tossed my onions in homemade balsamic dressing (a new recipe I love) and didn't drain them before piling onto the quesadillas. Next time I might sub goat cheese for the cheddar, just because I love the creaminess it gives quesadillas, but the results were plenty yummy as-is.  
 
Dietary Mod Friendly?
Quesadillas, like stir-fry, are the definition of flexibility. This could easily be adapted to fit any dietary needs or limitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment