Monday, April 9

Menu Idea Monday: Copy Cat Olive Garden Breadsticks

From the Chef in Training blog, I present you with your new favorite bread stick recipe. These Copy Cat Olive Garden Breadsticks are impressively like the original and so easy! 

(Gorgeous picture from original site, of course.)


Opinion:

I haven't been to an Olive Garden in years, but I remember their bread sticks being the gold standard for their light, buttery addictiveness. I've tried plenty of recipes since, but this is the first to actually recreate that wonderful texture. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy they were to make as well. My suggestion: make at least double this recipe - you'll need it!


My Modifications:
I made this as per the directions, except that I used significantly less butter. (We already go through it like water around here!) I didn't find the omission to hurt the end product, though I'm sure the full amount would be extra tasty!


Dietary Mod Friendly?

This is another one that's everybody friendly or easily modified except for the wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment