Monday, May 9

Recipes Quick Post

I've been making a few old favorites this week, so not too many new recipes at the moment, but here are a few to check out if you're looking for something new and fun to try!

Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie - I don't even like bananas, and this was really good! All real ingredients and easy to make to boot!

Potatoes Lyonnaise - this sounds fancy, but it's essentially a prettier, dinner-oriented version of breakfast potatoes. Very yummy, and these actually didn't come apart and burn on me like breakfast potatoes always do. Easy and yummy - always a keeper!

Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes - Did I post this one yet? They were tasty, but took a lot longer to put together than I expected. I will also make a much lighter sauce next time as this was a little heavy. But make the crepes ahead and sub in a quick velute sauce and these would be a cinch!

Pork Chops with Pears and Gorgonzola
- Can't find where I got this recipe from, but its probably just as well since it wasn't so hot. The Gorgonzola cream sauce was a sick grey color and didn't really appeal. Don't try this at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment