Sunday, January 2

Cleaning House

Some of us are natural neat freaks (at least if you ask our sisters) and never need any motivation to clean. If we're breathing, it's a good day to bring more order to the world!

I realize, however, that not everyone is quite as crazy as me and that some people actually need motivation to help them get in gear when it comes to their inevitable New Year's Resolution to clean, sort and simply life.

So I would like to offer two completely free sources of motivation that are guaranteed to make anyone suddenly and completely enthusiastic about cleaning house.

1. Dr. David Jeremiah did two excellent (and brief) sermons on the appropriate Christian approach to possessions, stewardship and wealth. You can find them here. You want the two near the bottom entitled "What to Do When Your Net Worth Is Worthless." I don't usually listen to Dr. Jeremiah (nothing personal, I'm just not a fan of radio) and I really liked these, so check them out!

2. Both Hulu and Youtube offer free access to episodes of A&E's show Hoarders. If that doesn't scare you straight nothing will! Lol. Note: if you are already a clean-freak, it is wise to watch Hoarders in small doses and never before bed. You will give yourself nightmares. Ask me how I know. Lol.

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment