Sunday, January 2

Braiding Resources

In the years I spent in food service, I fell into the habit of throwing my hair into a bun every day and never thinking about it. Since leaving Panera, I've pretty much just maintained the same habit. Finally it occurred to me that doing so was such a waste! I now have the time and opportunity to so something else with all this hair... so I went in search of ideas.

I was super excited to find two great websites with beautiful ideas and easy to follow explanations. If you know anyone with long hair, pass these along - I bet they'll love them!

Rapunzel's Resource - includes braids, twists, historical styles and movie hairstyle copycats

Dreamweaver - includes all your basic braids, ribbons, wrapping, and Ren Faire styles

Good stuff! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment