Thursday, April 1

Go-Givers

In my experience, good books are referred to us by friends... the best books are usually found by accident. Take Go-Givers Sell More for example. I was at the library to pick up something else, and this jumped off the shelf at me. "Go-Give" is a Mary Kay phrase and of course once I'd seen it I had to find out how other people were using it.

This book spoke deeply to my heart about where I am in all aspects of life right now. It outlines the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success and then makes them real and applicable to life.

The Law of Value
Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
The Law of Compensation

Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
The Law of Influence
Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first.
The Law of Authenticity
The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
The Law of Receptivity
The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.

I won't say any more here except that regardless of what you do and where you are in life, you owe it to yourself to read this book. It will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment