Monday, April 12

Crazy Makers


This book review is easy, short and sweet: read this book! Written in easy to understand language by an honest nutrition counselor, wife and mother, it will explain how the modern food supply is killing us from conception through adulthood by poisoning our bodies and literally destroying our brains. Did you know that autism, ADHD, schizophrenia, bulimia and a dozen other things considered the purview of the medical industry and pharmacology are actually driven by poor nutrition and largely preventable/treatable through diet? I've read a lot about food and some of this stuff still blew my mind. Check it out!

Also due here is an honorable mention for Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. I haven't read it, and disagree on some aspects with their go-totally-vegan perspective (watch for my anti-soy rant to hit these pages in the near future), but kudos to them for making an impact on the next generation! Girls I couldn't make a dent with despite everything I'd read are responding to this book, so my congrats to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment