Thursday, December 3

Small Amusements

So, I have a Jeep. (One that I love.) In this Jeep, I carry a tool kit. A tool kit that was given to me by my Dad years ago when he found out I was using butter knives and high heels to get things done because I lacked a hammer and screwdriver at college... which was somehow not okay with him.

There hasn't ever been a good place for the kit, since it's too big to be tucked under a seat or anything, so for years I've just been moving it around between the back seats and trunk based on what other cargo I was carrying. If it fell over or slid I just ignored the noise.

Then, I loaned my beloved Jeep to my even more beloved husband to move some heavy stuff. When he returned it to me, this is what the back looked like:



How awesome is that?! I would never in a million years have thought to do that. But it's so perfect! No more thumping, sliding or moving. Plus, a set of jumper cables that I had mentioned I wanted magically appeared.

This is why it's so wonderful to be married to a talented man. Little suprises in unexpected moments that totally brighten the week. I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!! I blog too!!! I can't wait to read more! This is totally something Andy would do too...so nice to have a talented man around :)

    ReplyDelete