Sunday, August 27

New Books Worthy of Note

Just a quick PSA this morning to let you know that two wonderful authors I think very highly of have new books coming out this Fall! If you're like me, your reading list probably doesn't need any additions (and may, in fact, be towering over your head in I'm-never-going-to-finish-this-ever kind of way), but sometimes it's nice to throw a change of pace there, right?

Brene Brown - shame reseacher, author of the incredible books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong - has a new book coming out September 12th titled Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone.  (Not familiar with Brene? Check out some of her awesome TED Talks here.)


Caitlin Doughty of the Order of the Good Death (linked in my 'followed blogs' to the right of this post) and author of Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: and Other Lessons from the Crematory has a second book coming out October 3rd: From Here to Eternity: Traveling the World to Find the Good Death.(You can see Caitlin's (very funny and fascinating) Ask a Mortician videos here.)

[As a side note, my husband spoiled me with a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday... if anyone's in the market for a new e-reader, I highly reccommend them. It's awesome!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment