Just because it's really annoying me, I wanted to make a Public Service Announcement here about the new Clorox Bleach Commercial on tv. While I fully appreciate the use of bleach on things like clothing and floors, it is ludicrous to tell people that they can soak their children's toys or their dog's food dish in bleach, then "rinse it off" and give it back. Bleach is dangerous if not used properly and it needs to be fully washed off with soap and water!
If you're looking for a quick detox, use castile soap or peroxide. Peroxide especially is dirt cheap, readily available and completely safe. Do not believe commercials. Ever.