Sunday, October 17


In honor of October being National Popcorn Month, I thought I'd share this little tidbit from one of the latest books to cross my desk, Poisoned Profits:

"An additive used to make [microwave] popcorn taste more buttery causes a life-threatening lung disease among workers at popcorn plants."

Add that to the list of reasons why we should all pop our popcorn in an air popper or good old stock pot and put real butter and sea salt on top ourselves.

If you have or work with children, put Poisoned Profits: The Toxic Assault on Our Children on your reading list. It will change the way you see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment