Monday, January 25

Developments & Indulgences

It seems ironic to me that during those weeks when one has the most to blog about, there is the least amount of time for things like taking pictures and being online. Perhaps I have not yet mastered the propper blogger mentality...

The last couple weeks have been full ones here. I transferred back to my original Panera, and tried to get settled back in around our busy days and the arrival of our newest seasonal products. Eric safely negotiated his return home from halfway around the world despite delays, intensive airport security, lost luggage and jetlag.

Around the working, sorting and preparing for this busy week to come we managed to sneak in some fun and a few chances to see friends. (Including of course, our favorite 4 year old, who is an endless fascination to Arthas. Could there possibly be a more perfect playmate than a miniature human who shares his boundless energy and love of cat chasing?)

Part of our fun was purchasing ourselves a late Christmas present - a French press. I had hoped to take beautiful pictures of our press and the tin of intoxicating-ly aromatic Utopian Oolong tea we splurged on at Teavana, but I didn't get that far, so they'll have to show up in a later post. Suffice it to say, I am delighted and look forward to regularly carving out opportunities in the future to enjoy teatime with my husband.


As silly as it sounds, it is so nice to be starting a week caught up. Laundry done, house picked up, emails sent, bills paid, head screwed on correctly. It feels like it's been a while since this happened. That's about it for now... pictures next time... good ones - I promise! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment