Monday, January 11

Game Goofiness

I am not a game person. Convincing me to play anything besides Scrabble or Boggle is usually a challenge. (Primarily because I am terrible at everything else.)

For Christmas, my sister got Apples to Apples. I'd never heard of it, but we all agreed to play and made a dinner date with some wonderful family friends who cheerfully joined us to check out the game.

Oh my goodness! It was fantastic! Loved it, loved it, loved it. You don't have to know a blessed thing and you can't be wrong. Who wouldn't like a game like that? Plus, the cards themselves are hysterical to read.

I keep reading that some form of entertainment to fill the downtime is essential to all good emergency preparedness/zombie outbreak plans. This is definitely going to be the game I choose to complete mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment