Monday, April 23

Menu Idea Monday: Chocolate Frosting Shots

Today's recipe looked much too good and too easy not to try: Chocolate Frosting Shots from Chocolate Covered Katie's blog.

(Picture hers, as always.)

Opinion:


My shots didn't thicken quite as much as I'd anticipated, but ended up about the consistency of cool whip. These tasted like a chocolate coconut cream pie filling - light, rich and decadently smooth. I am not a huge fan of coconut, so I won't make them again for myself probably, but if you like coconut these may quickly become a favorite - easy, delicious and almost no sugar!

My Modifications:

None, I made these to spec. Used a smidge a honey as sweetener.

Dietary Mod Friendly?


This recipe isn't modification friendly, but that's okay because there's nothing to be allergic to here! Nut free, dairy free, gluten free, sugar free - everyone wins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment