Monday, February 11

Menu Idea Monday: Sweet Potato Casserole

Sorry I missed last week's Menu Idea Monday! It's been a little busy around here. I'm back on track today though!

Check out this Sweet Potato Casserole (and photo thereof) from PaleoPot.

We tried this last week. It's simple to throw together, smelled great while cooking and turned out well. It was kind of bland, but I didn't season the meat much. Next time I will go heavy on the spices or throw some hot green peppers in the mix before I cook it and expect it to be awesome!

I haven't had much time to poke around PaleoPot yet, but it definitely looks promising - it's all about Paleo recipes you can cook in the crock pot! Who doesn't like to come home to a house that smells great and dinner ready to go on the table after a long, busy winter day?

No comments:

Post a Comment