Wednesday, November 18

Unexpected Blessings

It never ceases to amaze me how God uses the things we least expect to bless us. Case in point - I found out just over a week ago that I was being transfered to a different cafe. I can't say I was thrilled at the prospect, since I was comfortable where I was (even if it was insane and stressful). But when I pointed out my opinion to God, I got an undeniable sense that this was His plan and I should go with it... Fast forward to today, day one at my new cafe. What a blessing! It's still Panera, with it's quirks and personalities, but there was an inexplicable yet undeniable undercurrent of peace there that has been missing from my work life for a very, very long time. So here I am: humbled, awed and with a fresh reason to be thankful just in time for my favorite holiday!

1 comment: